Tuesday 1 May 2012

Photoshoot 2.

In this photoshoot I also photographed the same model as I did for my cover photo, as well as another male model to go on the contents page.
The clothing of my models is the kind of style that I wanted for my magazine, not too dressed up, but quite casual instead; which they are.
The female model is wearing a back top, skirt and denim jacket, and the male model is wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I wanted them to look more casual, especially with my main female model as 'she has only just became famous' so the style I wanted was for her to look quite down to earth and not looking as if she is taking advantage of the fame.
I also used props in my second photoshoot, the prop I used was a guitar, I used the quitar in the majority of my photographs, but I also took some shots of my model without the guitar.
I used a small wooden stool in some of my pictures which my model sat on, posing with the guitar as if she was playing it. I used these props together to make it look like a stage scene, as though she was on a small stage at a gig when the photo was taken. I am going to use one of these photographs on my double page spread.
Here are just a few examples of the photographs I took in the second photo shoot for the contents page and double page spread. 





















The photo shoot wasn't too serious, as you can see from a few of the photographs I have uploaded, I wanted to make it look like my model was having fun, instead of taking serious expression photographs. So, I took some 'laughing' action shots of my model, I am going to use these as the small, extra images on my double page spread. However, the photographs of my male model  posing were quite sophisticated with serious facial expressions, but I did take some of him smiling also.

No comments:

Post a Comment